Homemade Low-Carb MeatLoaf Recipe

 

HOMEMADE LOW-CARB MEATLOAF

Today, I decided to share our very own Homemade Low-Carb Meatloaf. I spent years trying to find the perfect meatloaf recipe that both I and my husband can enjoy eating. Side-note, and as I have mentioned on the video, my husband is on a very strict Low- (to no-) Carb Diet. He loves to eat, and growing up, homemade meatloaf is one of those dishes that he enjoys and love. The problem is, with his quest to maintain his weight, stay healthy and eat the foods he like much as he wants to, he is torn into pieces every time I'd serve meatloaf. So, we decided to find a way to solve this and after so many tries, we finally pieced the recipe together.

 I am aware that there are some of you out there who are, like my husband, on the same diet. So, I decided to make a video on this recipe and share it with you so you too can enjoy this easy to make, moist and delicious Homemade Low-Carb Meatloaf. And the great news is, you can eat this all you want -guilt-free! :) And as always, "foods cooked with love deserve to be served with a smile!"

If you have not yet subscribed to my channel My Siesta  please click on the subscribe button and share this video so other people on the same diet can also enjoy this dish. Thank you very much!

Please also visit my other blogs Heart And Soul Sync. Thank you! :) 

Side-note: I ran out of half and half so I decided to try using mayonnaise. It was my first time to use mayonnaise as a substitute for half and half. I was impressed and surprised at the same time because it just taste as good! 

HOMEMADE LOW-CARB MEATLOAF

Ingredients: 2 pounds ground beef

1 medium sized onion, chopped

3 cloves garlic, minced

1 large egg (room temperature)

1 1/2 cup ground pork rinds

3/4 cup half and half 

salt and pepper to taste

for the glaze: 1 cup ketchup 

1 cup Worcestershire sauce

Directions: 

1. Preheat oven to 350F.

2. In a large bowl, toss all ingredients and mix completely until well combined.

3. Transfer into a baking pan, fold and form into a loaf.

4. In another bowl, mix the liquid ingredients together for the glaze. 

5. Pour glaze over the meatloaf. 

6. In the oven for an hour.

7. Serve with a smile! :) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Pansit

HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY NEW DAY!